Payment

A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total booking amount, or £50 non-refundable deposit for Bride-Only Bookings, is required in order to secure your wedding date. This amount is then deducted from the total at final payment. The remaining 80% payment is required by 14 days prior to the wedding date via Bank Transfer. 

Your quote is valid for 7 days unless stated otherwise and is inclusive of travel. 

Any on-the-day changes/additional services must be paid for at time of service.

 

Cancellations and Change of Date

In the event that you have to cancel your wedding booking prior to 2 weeks before your wedding date, no further payment will be required. 

If you cancel within 2 weeks leading up to your wedding then all payments received are non- refundable. 

Trials, if already completed at time of cancellation, will not be refunded as this work has been carried out. 

If for any reason I have to cancel my services, a full refund will be provided within 5 working days and I will make recommendations to help you source a new makeup artist/hair stylist. Please rest assured this has never happened to date thankfully. 

Trials

Trials are recommended 6 to 8 weeks prior to your wedding date and last up to 2 hours for one service or around 3 hours for 2 services. If any additional time is required to try different looks an additional appointment slot must be booked (charged at £40 per hour). 

Bridal Party members may also book trials if desired, however this is not compulsory. 

As I am mobile, trials are carried out at your chosen location. Please ensure there is sufficient space and a clean/safe space for me to set up, preferably in an area of natural light with sockets nearby. Depending on lighting I may need to set up a ring light/use additional lighting. 

Allergies

Please inform me of any allergies prior to the service being carried out to prevent risk of any reactions. 

Travel fees

A round trip of up to 20 miles is free of charge with any distances over this being charged at 50p per mile.

These will be included in your quote at time of booking.

Amendments

Amendments can be made at any time by emailing the changes to Info@beautybybeverleyann.co.uk. Where numbers are increased, additional deposit may be required at Beauty by Beverley Ann’s discretion. 

Where numbers are reduced, if prior to 2 weeks before the wedding date deposits will be retained as these are non-refundable as advised at time of booking.

Photographs

Photographs may be taken and shared via social media/used for marketing purposes at a later date. If you do not consent to this please let me know ahead of your appointments. Please rest assured these will not be shared until after the event. If you are happy to share any professional pictures you receive back, please send these over to info@beautybybeverleyann.co.uk. I would be extremely grateful and would love to see you in your dress! 😊

GDPR

Details are taken at the time of booking. These include your name, email address, telephone number, home address and any other relevant details required of your wedding booking. These will remain confidential at all times and will not be shared with any third party. Emails may be sent occasionally from Info@beautybybeverleyann.co.uk – please let me know if you wish to opt out from this mailing list. 

Covid-19

If either yourself or any of your Bridal Party are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 please take a Covid test prior to my arrival. Please let me know if you or any of your Bridal Party have tested positive of Covid-19 so that alternative arrangements can be made. 

By booking with Beauty by Beverley Ann you are agreeing to these terms & conditions.

Thank you